We have lived in BC now for 1 year. We are still acting as though we are tourists...a good way to appreciate everything!

Thursday, May 12

Just Beginning!!


This is something I have wanted to do....and boy I am glad it has begun...Today is beautiful out, the kids are playing outside rolllerblading though Lucy is wearing shoes - she says its practice...


...Yeah PRACTICE!! The other night Lucy decided to sneak her roller skates on, and also decided it was a good time to make a sandwich with a steak knife...So, in came Lucy to the dining room, and poor Ol' Tim could not move fast enough...He has decided to sand down the curves on her wheels on the roller skates....I suppose he thinks it would be fun for her to have Roller-Blocks or whatever the new name should be...

Tim has to work late tonight, he is super enjoying work, they are really good there
(plug for EAC)

Zig's arm is healing well though he has sure changed...HE"S A NUT!!! He loves being dangerous now..Right now he is outside blading with one arm in a cast and wants to skateboard...As Gram would say NOT!! Sweet Isabel has been good, she is growing and changing but still as quiet as a mouse...but always has funny things to say!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!

I think roller blocks might be a good idea...maybe make Zig a blockboard as well- less chance of getting a cast on the other arm.

6:49 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shally & gang:
this is definitely cool...I pulled a copy to take to Gram tomorrow...we are going to have breakfast/brunch at Tudor House (it's UJ's 71st birthday). I think square wheels would definitely slow Lucy down. Tell Zig that rollerblading with a broken arm is a bit risky!!! love you all... A.Lea

2:16 p.m.

 
Blogger Shalyn said...

yes the kids have got it rough with Tim stopping their crazy ideas...thanks for writing!

10:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home