We have lived in BC now for 1 year. We are still acting as though we are tourists...a good way to appreciate everything!

Friday, May 27

Busy - Busy

Hey!! I have not been writing....school has taken over here...the kids and mine. Ziggy has got his cast off , he was for sure ready for that one! The kids are wrapping school up, and they have school sports day on friday and we are having a pic-pic at the school.

Sarah flew out 10 days ago and we have been ripping around lots. Zig and her went to Victoria for the long weekend, and stayed with Barry and Michelle. They had the best time. Zig fed 2 wild seals, they went to the wax museum, undersea gardens, and walked the entire downtown Victoria area. Barry and Michelle were wonderful hosts.

Isabel, Lucy, Tim and I checked out a very cool pizza restaurant "Me & Ed's . It was great , and the kids enjoyed looking in the giant window to watch the chefs make the pizza. We had TONS of rain for about 4 days. It was crazy! On the Sunday, we checked out Star Wars 3 or whatever the new one is numbered. It was good...

Sarah has been super fun to have around, we are planning a hike up Grouse Mountain- Its called the Grouse Grind...and it should be fun...we will get pictures for sure!! Once I figure out how the heck to post pictures - I will.

We have also been painting and fixing up our place like mad...will send pictures on that as well. I better run here, but will write more soon ...won't be as long as the previous pause..Have a great evening!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures! Your fans want more. Dog poo and a doorstep may be involved if you don't start updating this thing more regularily.
Just kidding,

Mr.Maddox and Mom

8:49 a.m.

 
Blogger Shalyn said...

HAHA!! Yeah I have updated now! Thanks for checking it out Lari and Mr Maddox..love shalyn

6:43 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home