We have lived in BC now for 1 year. We are still acting as though we are tourists...a good way to appreciate everything!

Sunday, June 25

NHL Awards!

It was amazing - We even walked the red carpet!








# 12 Eric Staal - Stanley Cup winner 2006


#61 Vicky Sunohara - Gold Medal Women's Hockey 2006


Will Sasso w/ Tim and I


Coach Ted Nolan- Coach of the Year 1997


Rookie of the Year - #8 Alexander Ovechkin "Alexander the Great"


NHL Ice Sculpture


Me with the Hardware!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! Like I said I watched the red carpet part trying to see you guys, but no luck. Any pics with Wayne?

11:54 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, you have all the fun. Son of a @$%*! If you guys read this, it seems I have lost your # and email adress to send you pics of Mr. Maddox. I don't even know why you would want to see pictures of our boring, celebrity-less lives, but we'll send them anyway I guess... Lari

6:59 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home