We have lived in BC now for 1 year. We are still acting as though we are tourists...a good way to appreciate everything!

Saturday, February 4

2006


Hey 2006 !!! Been busy and getting ALOT of heat for not updating this thing ...I have too many pictures and too much has happened since Nov 18th'05...so I am overwhelmed and procrastinating...all at the same time!!

Right now its crazy windy here - our power has been out....here is the forecast-

Text Forecast from Environment Canada
Vancouver: Issued 10.00 AM PST Saturday 4 February 2006
Wind warning in effect.
Today
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 60 to 80 km/h becoming northwest 60 to 80 this afternoon. High 10.

It has been raining for the last month...seriously..I know , I know "Welcome to Vancouver" but this has been the worst January on record...time for some sun! I painted Ziggy's room bright orange to try to encourage some sunny , bright moments. He does love it!

So how I will work this update is I am going to post some pictures , but I really have too many to post - over 400 ! Then I will update on our current life..love you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shalyn - I came looking for a picture of Mira--maybe I should post one?

9:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home