We have lived in BC now for 1 year. We are still acting as though we are tourists...a good way to appreciate everything!

Wednesday, August 17

Salmon Arm..and hand..and leg


I had a fabulous weekend in Salmon Arm at the Roots and Blues festival.
There were so many wonderful performances. My favorites were The Weakerthans (from Winnipeg) -www.theweakerthans.org/ Johnny Clegg-www.johnnyclegg.com/ , and DigginRoots www.diggingrootsmusic.com/ The shows were facinating to watch and the music was so great!
I met my friends Gloria and Diane there. We had a wonderful weekend - ate too much , and didnt sleep enough but we had a wonderful time.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony is so jealous!!! He LOVES the Weakerthans... I will sadly admit to being a Johnny Clegg fan since well, the 80's eek!
Glad you had a great time!
Kirsten Tony Tolian & Finn

8:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Shalyn said...

The Weakerthans were awesome...and sounded better than their recorded stuff. Johnny Clegg since the 80's Kirsten? Wow..thats so cool..have you seen him perform before? Totally impressive!

8:21 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home