
Kids in backyard!
Lucy and her pet
Hey this is just a random post here..my wonderful friend Kirsten has mentioned that this thing needs frequent updates...I apologize - we have been boring the past 2 weeks.. Also, our camera is broken and we are in the process of fixing it. So here s a few photos, enjoy!
Lucy & buddy Ethan 
Beautiful Baby who talks!! Ok there is a story to that comment...Zig and Isa were getting irritated with Lucy doing something and here's how the conversation went:
Zig/ Isa - "Lucy stop acting like that"
Lucy- "I'm a BABY, you have to be nice to me"
Zig/Isa- "You are not a baby"
Lucy- "Yes I am. I am a BABY who talks"


4 Comments:
Ahhh my "fix" of news has arrived... Mentioned huh? I figured it was more of a crazed demand for MORE MORE MORE!!! :-)
Glad the camera at least still works! Had to laugh at the "you have to be nice to me" comment... Poor Lucy, not a baby, yet not getting any respect.
Happy Birthday to Isa and of course to mom on Monday!!!
Won't make any demands for a few days... :-)!
Kirsten
7:37 a.m.
HAHA!! Yes I think its good you keep me on my toes. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! We will post the pictures of our little family party on monday!
6:36 p.m.
Yeah, Happy B'Day Shalyn, Isa too!
All of those "flatlanders" have a great story to tell about the jellyfish. Mostly, I like Isa's piece of classroom advice....."When you get stung by a jellyfish you are supposed to pee on it."
Now, why on earth didn't we think of that?
5:53 p.m.
Okay, this is a plea to the absolute lowest level ... TIM post some absolutely fabulous photos of that dear wife of yours... eyes half shut blowing out birthday candles... something ... anything!!!
There was talk of something being posted on a Monday... but I'm sure your adoring fans will take any day of the week?! hee hee hee!
Two of the three kids are back to school by today... Hope they are enjoying the new school, it sounded really neat!
Kirsten going insane on her first day by herself in a while!!! ;-)
9:08 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home